THE ASSOCIATION OF TRUE BIBLICAL COUNSELLORS - ATBC>
Update June 2008
In view of the interest in this subject by various correspondents resulting from the book, the above association has been formed. At this stage it is only an email forum for the exchange of information. Members email me and I issue the collected responses from time to time - about every 6-8 weeks.
Membership of the ATBC.
This is now open to all who have an interest in this subject. It is also open to those who have received counselling and may be seeking further help. However, they may prefer to contact me direct to give what help we can privately. People also contact me for help with relatives or friends who are suffering. Often, the advice consists in suggesting a different attitude and that they read the book as this sets out the whole of our thinking and provides much more than can be given in a few private emails. As can be seen from the various testimonies on this website, the reading of the book really opens the eyes of the friend or the counsellee themselves to just how badly and self-centred they have been behaving over many years.
In general, it is expected that all who join would be prepared to live by and counsel others using the Bible as the only guide they need for handling life's problems, our relationships with others and coping with the stresses of daily living. They would also not use secular concepts or treatments that have no biblical support.
The regular issues would be for -
(1) exchange of information and general letters,
(2) requests for help, advice and prayers,
(3) giving cases from experience - both successes and failures - and lessons learned from them,
(4) articles on subjects,
(5) comments on any developments or issues that have a bearing on counselling. News clippings would be useful.
The full information which would be of interest is as follows.
First name -
email address -
Codename - (Initials?)
Counselling experience -
I would allow other members to know my email address YES NO
I would allow my contributions to appear on the website - YES NO
Any other comments? -
The association has had 56 issues so far (June 2008) and the following topics have been raised.
- DEMON POSSESSION
- CAN COUNSELLORS MISS MENTAL PROBLEMS CAUSED BY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?
- HALLUCINATIONS - how real are they?
- TWO STRONG CRITICS OF TBC - AND REPLIES
- GAYS CAN BE CURED - Daily Telegraph article - 10 May 2001 p9.
- NUMEROUS ARTICLES IN "NEW SCIENTIST" AND NEWSPAPERS THAT CAN BE SHOWN TO CONSISTENTLY SUPPORT THE TBC APPROACH ON SCHIZOPHRENIA, DEPRESSION AND MUCH ELSE.
Those interested in joining please email me with their details. Click here to email me direct - address is firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN TO COUNSELLING START PAGE
RETURN TO THE INDEX PAGE
NEXT BIBLICAL COUNSELLING PAGE - Two examples of how those classified as "schizophrenics" fool the psychiatrists and social workers.
Update June 2008